Cabrini is a Catholic charitable organisation inspired by the spirit and vision of Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini and the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. This order was founded by Saint Frances Xavier Cabrini who was canonised in 1946 and later proclaimed Universal Patron Saint of Immigrants. We are a community of care, reaching out with compassion, integrity, courage and respect to all we serve. With more than 4300 staff, 1000 accredited medical practitioners and several locations, we offer a range of employment opportunities to start, continue or advance your career.
The Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager provides fundraising and administration support for the Cabrini Foundation team working within the framework of Cabrini’s Mission and Values.
- Experience in conference, event and meeting co-ordination and development.
- Ability to exercise judgement, show initiative and maintain confidentiality in all matters.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Well-developed interpersonal, problem solving, co-ordination and organisational skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills as well as database management
- Basic medical knowledge or previous experience in a health care environment would be desirable
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated self-motivation with the ability to work independently, with minimum supervision, as well as in a project team.
- Relevant qualifications an advantage.
- Salary Packaging
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Close to public transport
Cabrini is an equal opportunity employer
Cabrini is committed to providing a safe environment for children
Compassion – Integrity – Courage – Respect
Job: Not Specified